Foot Bath Detox
Foot detoxes are intended to remove toxins from the body by drawing them out through the feet. There are a variety of techniques for detoxing through the feet, including foot masks and scrubs, detox foot pads, acupressure, and ionic foot soaks. Proponents believe that a foot detox helps make the body’s pH level more alkaline. It’s also thought to deactivate a variety of harmful organisms.
How Ionic Foot Baths Work
Ionic foot baths operate by sending an electrical current through a tub of water, which causes the water molecules to divide and create negative oxygen ions. Once enough are present in the water, the body absorbs them through osmosis, which is the movement of compounds from higher to lower concentration.
The foot bath process is quick and simple. You soak both feet in the bath which is filled with warm water. An electronic array is placed in the foot bath, which sends a direct current into the water. The combination of the water and the array generate negative ions by separating oxygen and hydrogen from the water, neutralizing charged particles in the body and drawing toxins with the opposite charges out.
Benefits of Doing a Foot Detox
- Helps to purge the toxins from the body
- Reduces swelling
- Brings the body to the required balanced state
- Boosts metabolism and enhances immunity
- Removes Allergens in your system
- Helps to bring the PH level to a more neutral state
- Helps to relieve Arthritis and Gout
- Relieves Headaches and induces deeper sleep
- Purifies the blood and aids in the increase of oxygen in the body
- Reverses aging, beautifies and brightens the skin