What is Body Sculpting?
Body Sculpting is designed to specifically address spot fat reduction or inch loss and body contouring in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle program.
Imagine a grape, then imagine a raisin. That is what the Slim Sculpt Light can help to do to the fat cells when specific wavelengths open the cells to release triglycerides and cholesterol into your lymphatic system to be reduced. This can cause the fat cells to shrink.
The light (635nm) emitted from Slim Light causes the fat cell membranes to temporarily alter the permeability of the cell. This brief change allows the fat contents to seep out from the cell into the interstitial space from where it can be processed by the lymphatic system.
How it works
- LED energy safely penetrates the patient’s skin at a specific wavelength (635 nm & 880 nm) targeted for fat (Adipose) cells.
- Adipose cells are permeated releasing free fatty acids (FFA’s), water and glycerol. Together these compounds are also known as triglycerides.
- Triglycerides are normally released from fat cells when the body needs energy.
- Once released the glycerol and free fatty acids are used by the body as an energy source.
- Adipose cells “shrink” significantly resulting in inch loss for patients.
How it works
- The Slim Sculpt is 100% non-invasive, LED & IR technology with no known side effects.
- No surgery is needed.
- There’s no pain and no downtime.
- It’s extremely safe
- The procedure is quick and always feels amazing.
- It is possible to see an improvement in skin tone and reduction in the appearance of cellulite and possible inch losses with proper diet.